Roasted Fall Vegetables
1 hour 5 mins
These Roasted Fall Vegetables are the perfect, easy side dish! Super flavorful and healthy too!
Recipe type: Side
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch thick pieces
- 1½ cups brussel sprouts, halved
- 4 cups red new potatoes, cut into 1½-inch thick pieces
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, cut into 1½-inch thick pieces
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide chopped vegetables onto 2 baking sheets and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt, pepper, and dried herbs and gently toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables into an even layer on baking sheets and bake at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.