Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup of nut butter (I used almond)
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup roasted pureed pumpkin
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Shelled pumpkin seeds for decoration
- Coconut oil for loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a hand mixer, combine all ingredients at room temperature in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds, or if you want more nuttiness add chopped walnuts. Don’t mix it in, leave it on top!
- Bake for about 40 minutes, making sure the middle is just barely dry. Paleo breads tend to either be super dry or gooey pans of gunk. It’s a fine, fine line.
- Let sit to cool, then enjoy!