Paleo Almond Crusted Salmon
- 3/4 lb salmon fillet(s), skin on
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a few sprigs of fresh cilantro
- coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine almond meal, coriander and cumin in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillet(s) with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat each fillet with the almond meal mixture (both sides).
- Place skin side down on a broiler pan, greased lightly with coconut oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro before serving.