Greek Yogurt with Warm Black and Blueberry Sauce
Think Seasonal! Fresh blueberries are here. Try this with them.
- Greek Yogurt with Warm Black and Blueberry Sauce
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; gently boil 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in butter.
2. Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into each of 4 bowls; top each serving with about 1/4 cup sauce. Serve immediately.