Crockpot Apple Pork Tenderloin
Recipe type: Paleo Main Dish
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 15 mins
- 4 Organic Gala Apples
- 1½lb – 2lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp Raw Honey (optional)
- Core and slice your apples
- Add a layer of apples in the bottom of the crockpot and sprinkle with nutmeg
- Place slits in your pork tenderloin, and cut tenderloin in half if you need to so it can lay nice and neat in the crockpot.
- Take one apple slice and place in each slit in the tenderloin
- Place tenderloin with apple slices in place into the crockpot ontop of your layer of apples and sprinkle top with Nutmeg
- Place remaining apple slices on top of the pork tenderloin and sprinkle once more with Nutmeg.
- Place crockpot on low, go to work and come home to dinner all ready.